Register now to build resilience, connect with like-minded women, and create a supportive network for lasting, positive change.
This licensed therapist led group will be support you on your mental health journey. Don’t miss this opportunity to empower yourself, build resilience, and create meaningful connections with other women. Register now and take the first step towards a more confident and supported you. This group is open for NY, NJ, TX and FL residents only.
Our 8-week group series aims to create a safe and supportive space for women to come together, share their experiences, and empower each other, fostering personal growth and resilience.
Joining the group, you will experience an array of benefits:
- Share experiences and stories with like-minded individuals who understand and empathize.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your strengths, challenges, and growth potential.
- Learn effective communication and assertiveness skills to enhance your relationships.
- Develop healthy boundaries for emotional well-being and respect.
- Build resilience and acquire valuable coping strategies to navigate life’s challenges.
- Explore self-care practices promoting overall well-being and balance.
- …just to name a few!
Insurance Accepted: (insurance option not currently available for NJ residents).
- Oxford Health Plans
- Harvard Pilgrim
Session Cost Without Insurance: $45 per session
Starting September 11th at 7:00PM CST/8:00 PM EST
Where & When: Virtually for 60 minutes, every Monday for 8 weeks!
Space limited to make sure everyone feels safe and connected. Register to join the group or email us if you have any questions. We can’t wait to meet you!