I created this page to share some of my knowledge and resources, and I have enjoyed the process and feedback so far.
Nevertheless, here are some ethical and legal guidelines I will be following for the privacy, safety, and respect of all.
Please note that…
- The information on this social media account is for educational and marketing purposes only.
- Following this page is not intended as a substitute for treatment, diagnosis, or consultation with a licensed mental health provider.
- No therapeutic relationship is formed by following me on my social media accounts or communicating with me via social media platforms.
- No social media posts should be considered professional advice.
- Again, the intent of this account is for psychoeducational purposes and to provide wellness awareness content. I can not guarantee the appropriateness of the information posted here for any individual online users.
- I assume no liability for any diagnosis, treatment, decision made, action taken, or purchase made in reliance upon information contained on my social media pages.
- If you have any mental health concerns, please discuss these issues directly with a local licensed mental health provider and/or licensed physician.
- For confidentiality reasons, it is inadvisable for past or present clients to comment or send direct messages through social media.
- I will also never share any information about my clients or their sessions on my social media platforms.
- I will not solicit testimonials from past or present clients. It is suggested that past or present clients do not write reviews on any platform.
- In order to protect confidentiality, I cannot follow or friend past or current clients on social media platforms.
- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I make no representation and assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on or available on my social media platform and such information is subject to change without notice.
I limit who I can follow on social media only to health professionals or others that are providing some other health resource.