Things you should know about working with a Pre-Licensed Professional:
- All interns are in their final year before graduating from their masters-level program.
- Thus, interns have learned foundational skills and techniques to engage in clinical work. They already have at least one year of field work.
- Additionally, these counselor-in-training are actively learning and receiving training on the latest evidenced based treatment approaches – interventions that are proven to be the most effective.
- Their caseload is smaller than a full-time Psychotherapist, so there is an ideal focus on developing client-specific interventions for you.
- Interns are at the start of their career, so they offer fresh, innovative perspective and valuable enthusiasm and energy within the mental health field!
- They are receiving weekly supervision from a competent and experienced LCSW.
- Reduced session rate: $30 per session